Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
smsupersuper 10 years ago

Hi Danger

My weight update seems to do that also. If you hit enter twice it updates.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Danger. I have forwarded your post to tech support. Thanks for the heads-up.

Danger 10 years ago

I’ve tried updating my weight this evening – and it’s giving me an error message that I should only enter digits. Normally weight is typically expressed in numbers… 😉 and well that’s what I was attempting to enter! methinks there’s a bug!

blessingcatcher 10 years ago

Hi, MindsEye! Welcome. Wow, you do have a challenge the rest of us do not have to work through as we watch our weight. To change from kg to lbs, you need to go to your profile page and there is an icon to click to change it. I am hoping you have someone or an app to help you with this! Sharon-Ossie usually chimes in with answers for our suggestions … yours seem like a good one for the visually impaired! Good luck!

mindseye2020 10 years ago

Hello,

I just joined and am already having trouble. I’m blind and cannot contact tech support as it requires the completition of a Captcha which is not blind accessible. I’m hoping that by posting here someone can tell me if there is an alternative way to communicate with TDC and/or have someone from TDC contact me? Regarding this topic, I, naturally, suggest that this site be made fully blind accessible. grin In the mean time, perhaps someone here can tell me how to set the UK units to US units.

Thank you!

Hi, LadyTenazby. I will forward your request to the development team. In the meantime, just ignore the foods you do not eat – I realize it’s not the same as not having to look at them, but the Menu Planner is still usable.

LadyTenazby 10 years ago

I notice the “Menu Planner” has settings for vegetarian and such, however, what about those of us who eat only “Clean” meats… Such as no pork, gelatin (made by processing unclean meats), shell fish, bottom fish, etc… We do not do what is traditionally considered “Kosher” however we do follow the Biblical teachings of clean vs unclean. It would be nice if there were a way to close the crack that I seem to fall into.

Hi, GingerHoney. In your menus, the amounts are always “cooked”.

gingerhoney 10 years ago

I would like to know whether 1 cup of pasta is actually 1 cup of dried pasta or 1 cup of cooked pasta?

Tweety425 10 years ago

I like printing out my menu’s so I have one on my computer desk top to look at & remind myself, and one in the kitchen. When the menu’s print out for the week, it’s all choppy & broken up on pages. It would be nice to print them out 1 day = 1 page. The way it is now I have to cut them up & tape them back together to make each days page. Plus, each page is not even the same size. Anyway to make the page breaks so each menu day is on a seperate page?

blessingcatcher 10 years ago

Good idea, Sgross! I agree. I have done the same thing. 🙂

Hi, TerBer. The intention is for you to eat everything on your menu. The point is to prevent hunger and keep your metabolism up.

TerBer 10 years ago

I just started on Monday- love the fact that I don’t have to be the one to figure out which carbs to eat with which proteins,etc. my question is: do I eat everything it suggests for the lunch menu or do I only eat 3 out of the four it suggests for mr to eat? THANKS

sgross1959 10 years ago

I think getting started would be much easier if the selection of foods you like was not divided up by meal type. If I say once that I will eat a particular food, there really is no reason I should have to say that 3 more times. I keep finding I ticked some food on lunch but not dinner or breakfast and there was really no reason for that. It was very time-consuming and the time could be significantly reduced by a different format such as being able to tick a food and then have an option beside it to limit it to particular meals (otherwise it is assumed you will eat it anytime).

Hi, Ngraham. This is indeed in the works. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.