Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

We are developing a shopping list application – stay tuned!

plumpnomore 11 years ago

I would also appreciate a shopping list based on the menu plan. other diets have them

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Judith. I have forwarded the idea for a shopping list app to our tech team. Stay tuned…

Judith 11 years ago

Well, I’ve re-created the shopping list found in the Quick Start Program with a few modifications for my own food tastes…I like almost everything on the list! I saved it as a Word Doc, laminated the sheets, punched a hole in the top and inserted a ring. Now I can just write on it with a fine-tipped dry erase marker when I’m getting ready to go shopping. Once I’m down shopping, I can wipe it clean so I’m ready to start all over again. It’s not high-tech but does the job!

Judith 11 years ago

I just joined the program and cannot find a shopping list that can be generated based on menu planning. Have I overlooked the feature, or is this something that will be added to the Trim Down Club in the future? I think it would be very convenient to be able to create a shopping list of at least the non-pantry items once a weekly menu had been designed.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.