Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The shopping list application is currently being developed.

NHREALTOR 11 years ago

Where does one find the shopping list?

Hi, Jenny. A shopping list application is in the works. Stay tuned…

jennylrobinson 11 years ago

I just joined as well, and I agree a shopping list that is tied to the menu would be great. Please respond.

Hi, Judy. To swap in your own recipes, try to count the number of exchanges in each serving – i.e. how many carb, protein, and fat exchanges there are – and substitute similar food groups on the menu (they don’t necessarily need to be at the same time).
For your recipe, the example is as follows: 1 serving of crust = 1/2-1 carb, each ounce of meat = 1 protein (note: 3 oz meat is the size of a deck of playing cards).

To all: a shopping list program is in the works. For those of you who find the amount of items needed to fulfill your menu is too high, try going through the Menu Planner again, but checking the minimum number of items per food group.

Millermj 11 years ago

While working on the shopping list idea can they come up with a more printer friendy version of the weekly menu that doesn’t use 6 pages of paper to print out? I don’t need the fancy boxes with one item per line.

Marilyng1 11 years ago

I just joined and was also looking for a shopping list based on my menu. This will be a great time saving app.

Lesleywriter 11 years ago

I haven’t found a shopping list, I just worked my way through the menu one day at a time!

judystrimdownclub 11 years ago

I have been through the menu and substituted some items. I think I am going to give this a real try because it is suppose to balance my hormones and stop the crazy cycle ( starve, stuff my face, regret, loose a little, gain back alot). I think maintaining a hormone balance is my focus and judge menu just before 60 day guarantee runs out. Best to all other trying this site. PS: luck will have nothing to do with my success.

where on this site did you find the shopping list? All I printed was a menu list?

Lesleywriter 11 years ago

I just went through my first week’s shopping list and am gobsmacked. This is about five times what I normally buy. I live alone and all the recipes seem aimed at a family. I’m going to have to rethink I really don’t have time to do this much food prep every day and I have a breakfast meeting twice a week with nothing on any of the lists. Help!

Love the shopping list idea!

How do I swap IN a food I love that isn’t in the plan? All the ingredients are there but in diffrent places: for esample, I crave meat pot pie with or without the crust and using chicken or beef or turkey–you get the idea.

Hi, Pittaway. Your request has been forwarded to the development team.

pittaway 11 years ago

Need shopping list that can show up on our mobile devices. Please get this togther ASAP as it will make our lives go easier. Other apps have this now and I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.