Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
patjbain 11 years ago

I am on day 6 and have loss 8 pounds without really trying. I am amazed, because I was unsure I had done the right thing by joining this diet program. I need to lose another stone, then I shall be back to my ideal weight. Hooray!

annaleeramos 11 years ago

WOW Debie. That is awesome. I cant wait to see how much I will lose in a week. Take care and hang in there. I love this plan too. Its the only thing that has ever worked for me. The only thing since I got out of the ARMY in 2000. It seem that since then all I have done is gain wait no mater what I did.

Debbie-hanlon 11 years ago

Well I jumped on the scales this morning this is the end of my first week I lost 2.5 kilos I am happy with this I am only hoping it keep going down once I start work again next week. I love this eating plan I am keeping it simple and it’s working for me . Everyone keep it up cheers Debbie Hanlon

Thank You every one for all of your lovely comments. And I am sooo rooting for each and every one of you. Happy eating. 🙂

Tina4health 11 years ago

We are also on day 3 and down about 5 lbs each. I have to be careful of the scale though because it causes me depression when it does not move! Good luck

Doryssb 11 years ago

I am so excited for you I could jump out of my skin!!! I am also on day three and did not weigh this morning. I’ve decided I can only weigh once a week or I get a little OCD 😉 You have really encouraged me this morning! Keep us posted…

nailart 11 years ago

Whoop Whoop !!! Well done annerleeramos – best of luck with the next 10 – I am only on day three of this diet so have to be VERY patient …. but your success helps me to look forwards. Thank you for sharing.

Carreenia 11 years ago

annaleeramos congrats on dropping the pounds…. I’m very excited for you…. I’m jealous sweetie… You go girl!!!
Have a wonderful day

Thank you so much Lionpops. Im so dag gum exitited.

lionpops 11 years ago

Well done Annalee

OH MY GOD…… Its 6am in the morning and I jump on the scale. I have lost 10 lbs….. I was skeptical at first but not any more. Thank You Trim Down Club….. IM SO READY TO LOSE THE NEXT 10 LBS

OH MY GOD

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.