Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Kathleenyax 8 years ago

Christy, thanks so very much for the directions. I’m going to try them as soon as the program will allow me to get to the pages. It now says the page is not available. I seem to have a lot of difficulty using (getting around) in trimdownclub. I’ ll keep trying. Thans again!

Support 8 years ago

Hi Kathleen,
1. In order to make changes to specific foods in your menu plan, simply click on “Apps”, followed by “My Menus”. Then, select the menu you would like to edit by clicking on “View”.

2. Once your menu appears, click on the food you would like to replace, and a list will appear with alternative choices that you can choose from.

3. Additionally, to change an entire meal you can click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal.

4. If you would like to create a completely new menu, click on the “Apple” logo entitled “My Food Choices” to return to create a new menu by deselecting and selecting foods that you want. If you choose this method don’t forget to click the “Save and Create Menu” button afterwards.

5. If there is a food that you can’t find in the menu, why not make a suggestion by clicking on this link to suggest foods to add to the Menu Planner: https://www.trimdownclub.com/suggest-foods/
Best 🙂

Kathleenyax 8 years ago

I am frustrated. Day 2 and still can’t get a menu that incorporates my foods available in my kitchen. I can’t afford to go buy new additional items, especially items to use only once or few tmes a week. The program made me choose 6 items I like. Plus, I picked out all the things I would eat but don’t buy due to price &/or availability. How do I change my food preferences to fewer? What did I get myself into? Help!

Raini 8 years ago

Thanks Sharon for the tip ??

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Raini, and welcome. No, you don’t have to eat the 3rd snack, but if there is fruit or dairy in there, we would suggest to get it elsewhere in your day. As for lack of time on the job, perhaps consider drinking your snacks – you can just make a shake and/or soup (see our recipes for ideas) and take them in a thermos so you can sip instead of worrying about stopping to eat.

Raini 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I’ve been on the plan for one week now and to be fair I think I’m doing ok?
My main problem is eating everything due to my job not always giving me time to do this.

Does anyone know if you definitely need to eat the 3rd snack in the evening for the plan to work? By the time I’ve got home and have eaten my tea I’m often finding that it’s gone 7pm before I’m having my tea which takes my 3rd snack to 9-9.30pm Which to be honest I don’t feel hungry due to the amount of food I’ve had during the day.

Raini ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.