Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
Debthorpe2009 3 years ago

Is it possible for me to have a call with you?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. That change is something only you can make. Did you deselect “keto” in your profile? That’s what makes the change.

Thanks was there a reason why my menu was changed to a non-keto route?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. There are more foods in our non-keto route (which is what you used for Menu #4), but they are much lighter than in the keto menu. Overall, the calories are the same, but there is less fat and more protein and carbohydrates. Overall, it still supports your goal weight. As for the timing, you choose what works for you – most people like having the meals/snacks about 2.5-3 hours apart, with the last snack at least an hour before retiring for the night.
You can see the free foods list when you click on the “Vegetables of Your Choice” link in your menu – they are in the far right column.
We don’t yet have a recipe calculator, but you can use the following reference to change the size: https://www.trimdownclub.com/reducing-the-size-of-recipes.
We do have some keto smoothie recipes in our collection, which make great snacks. If you’re seeking keto-supportive protein powders, note that to get in ketogenesis, you need to take in more fat than protein and carbohydrate combined – so we recommend a powder that also has some fat in it, like “Now Foods Sports Keto Protein with MCT Powder” or “Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Keto Fit Weight Loss Shake.”

I noticed my menu 4 has a significant higher amount of foods listed. How does this affect my goal weight and timing? Also, is there a place where I can find a list of the following: list of free foods, recipe portion calculator (for preparing for 1 vs 12), types of smoothies such as Keto protein powders that be used etc. Thanks

Hi yes I am very active. It appears I was very bloated and the weight readjusted. Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. Exercise is the best way to keep the momentum going. Are you physically active?

I last 5 pounds by Friday, but when I weighed myself this morning., I was back up to my original weight. Feeling very discouraged ?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. Generally those shakes are fine as a snack. Just try to get one with a natural sweetener like Stevia and/or erythritol.

Ok thanks. Is ok for me to make a shake using the keto protein powders?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. The snack is listed after dinner.

Thanks for the response, but honestly I do t see any snacks in my plan- can you pls advise where I can locate it?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. Your menus do actually include a snack. You can make it at a relatively early hour, then eat parts of it throughout the day when you have cravings.
For water, we recommend you drink about 8 8-ounce glasses per day. Tea counts, and is considered a “free” beverage on its own. If you want to sweeten it, we recommend a natural no-carbohydrate option like Stevia and/or erythritol. If you want to add a whitener, we recommend light cream – just up to a tablespoon, though, or the calories will add up quickly.

Hello, I have a couple of questions. My plan does not have any snacks in between meals, it doesn’t tell me how much water to drink, and I am unable to determine if I can have tea? This is my day 2 and struggling with the cravings and feeling hungry. Pls advise what I’m missing? Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.