Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
vtwice 3 years ago

Hello. I don’t see the option where I can create a menu based on my favorite foods which is described on page 33 of the quick start guide.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, vtwice. Are you still able to use the tools here, or are you finding that limited?

vtwice 3 years ago

Hello. I have an android. My screens don’t look like the screens in the quick start.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Rob (rjhsk8er). A serving of vegetables is 1 cup (240 ml) raw, 1/2 cup (120 ml) cooked. Note that this refers to non-starchy vegetables, of course. Starchy vegetables like corn and potatoes appear separately as carbohydrates.

rjhsk8er 3 years ago

I’m a new user. My question is what constitutes a serving of vegetables? Some menu entries state 2 portions of vegetables of your choice

Thanks
Rob

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Nino Gabunia. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

NinoGabunia 3 years ago

Hello, I am new user. Wanted to adjust and personilize my meal plan. e.g. breakfast. Once I watched “how’s” it says there that we can make our meals balanced, that window would pop up and we could choose and customize from the drop down menu. I tried several times and there is no drop down menu and I can not customize meal. Please assist. Thank you Nino

tljpatch 3 years ago

Thank you!

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, tljatch. No, the intermittent fasting menu has much fewer calories. No worries.

tljpatch 3 years ago

wow 1900 calories is way more than what I normally eat even when I started gaining. I usually never have more than 1200-1400. My gaining is due to age and menopause , not from eating more. is the IF menu that high in calories also ? I am really not sure how this will even begin to work. Will I really lose weight eating that many calories?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, tljpatch. The regular route here provides you with about 1900-2000 calories per day – if that’s less than you were eating when you gained the weight, it will produce results. I see that you generated some intermittent fasting menus here – see how they work for you. If you’re too hungry, it may be a sign that the regular route is a better fit.

Debthorpe2009 3 years ago

Hi there, I was able to finally change back my plan to keto, not sure how I managed to change in the first place. However, I have one more question. In the mobile app, after viewing the ingredients of a menu item, in order for me to view the details of another menu item I have to keep closing out the app and resigning back on. Can you help here? Thanks

tljpatch 3 years ago

I am new here and have a very hard time losing weight. I am fearful of the number of calories in the TDC plan based on several test menus , i read that the IF menus were less in calories, but I am wondering if maybe the reason I have a hard time losing weight is due to eating too little, but I cannot afford to gain any more at all, so I am fearful of the normal plan at that high of calories, would it be better to try the IF right from the start? Is the calorie count in my case significantly lower with the IF or are the IF and TDC about the same for my profile?
thank you for your time

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Debthorpe2009. We aren’t currently set up for calls, but you can ask Customer Service about regular email consultations. You can reach them through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom left of this page. Other than that, we can continue to correspond here, of course.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.