Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
carolmilliner 11 years ago

I am new to this program and just got my menu. It seems like a lot of food far more than I am used to eating. I need to lose 50 pounds. I would like to hear from someone who has been on the program for a while and who has actually lost weight.

Many Thanks,
Carol

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

See this article: https://www.trimdownclub.com/right-sizing-food-preparation/

Hi, Chew92. Try cutting the ingredient sizes to 1/4 or so, and/or freezing extra portions for later. If you reduce the recipe, be watchful during cooking, because the time required may also drop.

chew92 11 years ago

Hi, all I was so surprised to see that the menus served 6 people. I am a little old lady that lives by herself. Do I make food for 6 then separate them and freeze individually or do I eat the same thing for 6 days in a row? I am very serious. Help This is taking up all my time shopping and cooking!!!!

cherylx 11 years ago

Thankyou Ossie
x

If you are using the Menu Planner, making good changes and seeing results, then you are doing it right! Apps other than the Menu Planner that may be of use include the Progress Meter and possible the diary. If you have trouble accessing those, you can get help through the “Contact Us” link below

cherylx 11 years ago

Hi Everyone,
Im Cheryl and hoping you can let me know the limit to the nuts, seeds and fruit I am really allowed per day. Im worried I may be eating too much and not lose weight. I noticed my sugar levels have gone down considerably from 28.9 to 7.7 since staring last week and not felt hungry,and enjoying the different beans we can eat on organic. The bread Im eating 2 small slices a day is the Bergan Soy and linseed and am eating more organic free from rice cakes and crackers-organic vegetables. I buy mainly in asda store. I now weaned off the artificial sweetners in my drinks and porriage oats plus drinking more herbal/green tea decaf.
Im from UK and not very mobile because of ill health. Only to take my old dogs for a little walk and go shopping. 1-2 times a week.
Any way, I read the apps and still a little confuse about how to do this trim down.
Can you help me please to see if doing correctly?
Many thanks x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.