Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
gloriaEllis 11 years ago

I am glad I am not the only one having trouble with the meal planner.I can’t seem to get it working for me. When I joined your club I thought it would be just what I wanted having the meals planned out for me but I find it difficult. Any suggestions.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Sylvia. You are correct – the “6” serving size is for the mini rice cakes; for the large size, 2 is a serving.

kazy1953 11 years ago

Hi I have just joined and tried to do menu planer I get all the ticks checked but it still keep saying not enough ingredients to compleat planer but I have ticked every thing I like I reason I joined was to get a menu plan so I would not have to count every thing as I am very busy at work was hoping this was going to help. I can’t tick any more because there is nothing else I like so what do I do!!

sylviaog 11 years ago

Want to know if when the meal planner says 6 rice cakes, it refers to small ones and not 1 big rice cracker as 6 would be a LOT! Please clarify. I do realize we are not to be concerned with counting calories on this plan but a little bit more specific info on some of the items would be helpful.

Hi, AmArtist. The menus absolutely do take into account that you will add seasonings, light sauces, and olive oil here and there. You can get some ideas from the recipes on the site.
Also, you can try selecting recipes in the Menu Planner application.
The program is mostly concern with you meeting your nutritional needs (i.e. all your whole grains, proteins, fruits/vegetables, etc.) – it is important that the details are to your personal taste, so you can follow the plan long-term.

amartist 11 years ago

I am finding the Menu Planner difficult. The main thing I want from this club is to have a healthy balanced diet and get all the necessary nutrients each day/week. The meals are just weird and the food doesn’t seem to go together. Items like a half cup of bulgar – you need some sauce with this type of food as it is really dry. Cabbage & brown rice – how do you cook that so it tastes nice? One menu just said tofu – this needs to be flavoured and cooked. Please help. I don’t understand.

Hi, Meg. I have forwarded your great suggestion.

MegMor 11 years ago

My question on the menu is:
When do we eat proteins, carbs, etc and how much…also how cool to list what foods are good and what group they fall in

Regarding the recipe – sweet potatoes are the last ingredient in the list. If it still is not visible, please let our technicians know (see “Contact Us” below).

Regarding the menu planner, yes you can go back and forth, or start over, to get a new week’s worth of plans

erinshakoor 11 years ago

Did you know that the Sweet potato kale frittata recipe, does not have any sweet potatoes listed in the cooking instructions. Soooo???

erinshakoor 11 years ago

I’m so glad this was asked. I was totally confused, b/c it is also more food than is on the 14-day quick start menu. #1-Can I go back and forth between my custom planner and quick start? #2- After the first week of my custom plan Or the 14-day plan, where do I get a new plan?
Thanks so much.
Erin

We have expanded the Menu Planner to provide more food per meal and day in the menus. You can eat a small portion of the meal recipe along with the other items in the meal.

lorri 11 years ago

Recently, you added “Please select your favourite meals” to each tab on the Menu Planner. I did this in addition to selecting the favourite foods on each list, as requested by the Menu Planner.

As a consequence, I find the Menu Planner is suggesting much larger meals … a “favourite meal” along with “favourite foods”. Am I supposed to just choose one of either “favourite meals” or “favourite foods”?

Really not sure how to interpret the Menu Planner anymore … please advise.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.