Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
nchampi 10 years ago

I’m glad to see the someone else has the same problem I do! I clicked on all the foods but was unable to click on the create menu button. I have sent a message through “Contact Us.” How long before I get an answer?

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, va05099. Not relying on readymade foods can take some getting used to, and sometimes so tiring, it is annoying. Eventually, you will find a happy medium – on the one hand getting more used to it and finding ways to make it go quickly, and on the other, getting to like “nature’s fast food,” such as nuts, fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grain bread products with good cheese and nut butters, etc. Remember that you don’t have to be perfect, and certainly not right away – just do better than you did before.

va305099 10 years ago

I find this whole diet very frustrating. All i do is cook. I come home during lunch and have to cook. i come home after work and cook. breakfast is easy though. And those recipes that look so awesome somehow do not find there way into my menu. Any way, lunch should be easy. What am i doing wrong?

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, dogub123. Tech support can help you with that – you can reach them through the “Contact Us” link below.

dogub123 10 years ago

very hard time getting started, I tried going to menu planner and it saved my foods, but I was not able to do click on button for menu planning, it was not high lighted to click and would not let me? HELP???

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.