Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Carolyn, and welcome! There are a couple of things you can do. You can start reading the main Program Guide or Quick Start Guide (in “My Downloads” at the top right hand corner of every page) to get an idea of how the Program works, or you can go directly to the Menu Planner (in “Apps” above, toward the top left corner) – do read the summary there and the guide for which there is a link, then start building your menu.
You can also download the 14-Day Express Meal Plan (also in “My Downloads”) to get an idea of how ideal eating in this program looks.
If the program principles are quite different from how you normally eat, we do recommend not jumping in headfirst and making many extreme changes all at once. Do ease into the changes, start with what you have in your kitchen now and experiment with upgrading your staples, join the groups here for advice, check out our recipe collection, and of course, ask any questions you may have in this forum.
As you get moving, you wish to take advantage of our Articles and Exercise Guides.

CarolynFischer 9 years ago

I don’t no how to get started. Carolyn Fischer

CarolynFischer 9 years ago

How do I get stated. Have not found what I need to get started. Carolyn Fischer.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, buskky. I have forwarded your query to tech support. In the future, you can reach them directly through the “Contact Us” link below.

buskky 9 years ago

Hi all, I just started and I am having trouble with the feeling lucky app. I click the choices and submit for my menu but then I get “the page can not be displayed”. Refreshing does not see to help. Any ideas?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi to all. Chapter 6 of the Quick Start Guide has been updated for step-by-step directions for the Menu Planner. If any technical problems still remain, please do contact our support team (through the “Contact Us” link below. Maybabe, your concerns have been forwarded to our development team.

Catmarie 9 years ago

I, too had a hard time getting a shopping list or seeing my menu that I thought I had saved. Another community member helped me. Go to menu history. Click the “view” button with is difficult to see. Then click on the shopping cart picture at the top of your page. They really need to explain this better. I didn’t think I was even able to save it before.

Maybabe 9 years ago

I really love the concept of this program, but have encountered several glitches. It seems the menu plan defaults to grams; I prefer ounces (oz). When I select the print option, my menu automatically switches from oz to gr. This also happens when I print my grocery list…I cannot decipher grams. Also, changes I make to my menu plan are not always saved. In addition, I must agree that some of the food choices are difficult to find, even in local health food stores. I am going to search online for some of these. Oh, BTW, I live in Louisiana, although my profile will not accept that, it automatically changes my state to “Alabama” Ha!

smailes 9 years ago

I have now seen a recipe Skinny slow cooker aloo gobi. It is not on any drop down menu to put it in my menu and also it does not give you any nutritional values of it so how can you substitute it with something else ??? There appears to be a lot of dead ends in this programme when you live in the uk but not in London

JWBURNS 9 years ago

I just spent 30 minutes on the meal planner. This is my first time and I am totally confused. I have chosen my foods but the program is not going any further. I do not have time to do this program if it is going to take this long. I could be exercising instead. I knew this program was too good to be true.

mobydick 9 years ago

I’m not having fun getting started. I’m not a health food shopper and many of the items have never seen the light of day on my grocery list. I have to re-train myself and that will take some time. Love smailes comment about sprouted whole grain products!

smailes 9 years ago

Yes I am having the same problem with obtaining foods . I cannot find wholegrain bread/products only whole meal. as for Sprouted whole grain products ,which planet is this produced on ?

Poppydoodle 9 years ago

I cannot click the menu pan button. Is this an error? Unfortunately and unclear at outset this is an american site and foodstuffs are unobtainable or have different names to ours i.e. zucchini (courgette)so far a complete waste of money

angelagbarber 9 years ago

I have found what works best for me is to set aside a little time one morning a weekend to prepare my food for the week. I pick a time when my son is reading or working on homework so he’s “pre-occupied”. I cut up fresh veggies and store in the frig in tupperware. I cook chicken and turkey and store as well. I clean fruit and store it in snack size quantities for grab and go. I always keep healthy nuts and granola in the freezer door. This way I am more likely to fix healthy meals than reach out for the “bad stuff”.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, nchampi. You will get an answer within 24 hours.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.