Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
theresamesser 7 years ago

i think I asked this, but cant find the answer or remember what it was,

when you go to edit menu and click on the round arrows to select changes to meal and it says , example (+fats/sweets) in green

does this mean you get one of each or only pick one of the choices to add to meal?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Theresa. The list of many common foods is here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner. Since we don’t list most fat-free products (full-fat are often the better choice), I will just tell you that fat-free feta would fall under the “Cheese Cow milk, Soft” or “Cheese Goat milk Soft” item in the application; parmesan would be “Cheese Cow milk, Hard”.
With regard to your weight plateau, the best way to get things restarted is through exercise. If you are already active, try making changes to your program to wake up new muscles and/or add some intensity and weight training. If you would like more guidance with this, please do repost here.

do you have a list somewhere that tells me where specific cheeses fall into categories. For instance what would fat free feta cheese be under.

and before you said parmesan cheese was hard cheese, but I can’t find a listing for hard only brick, so where do I find hard

so I got a new scale, it is a digital. According to it I have not lost as much weight as my other scale said. So I have hit a snag and am a bit depressed about it.

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Theresa. You can take those extras from wherever you want.

Now that I have dropped down to I am assuming another weight class, my favorite last snack option is gone. 1 oz. cocoa, 1/2 oz peanut butter ( I melt them together) and 1 apple, cut into slices and use to scoop up the melted mixture. I love having it at night.

Q1. can I steal a partial carb, protein, fat, etc to add to my night snack so that I can continue having it. And if I can would it be better to take the portion from a mean or snack?

I have more questions but I will ask later

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.