Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
cherylrj 9 years ago

I am also just starting and already feeling stuck and discouraged. I wanted variety and felt that by checking a lot of food choices on the menu I would get that. Instead I am eating more than unbalanced meals and a shake 6 times in one day!! Are you kidding??

lg1103 9 years ago

Hi, I started two days ago,I like the program and it’s use of natural foods. But some of the stuff I’ve never heard of. Flex, SWG bread and Omega-3 eggs. I guess I’ll get the hang of it as time goes by. It’s nice to talk to fellow diets on this website.

FrogPond 9 years ago

Hi Everyone. I just signed up yesterday and today is my first day of looking at the program and learning the website. I think I will just watch the videos and read the forums and make my plans for the menus before I actually start the program. Need to know what to buy and how to execute this program to get the results I need. Once I do start I will let you know. Just wanted to say Hi.

LGScarito 9 years ago

I am just starting and I would like to know how to get to my menu without going to the app. menu, also why are my daily menus the same every Monday ect. and it never says on mine what to drink except one night it said I could have 10oz. of beer, well I don’t drink so now what?

Bebe230 9 years ago

I am new to all of this. I looked at menus and recipes and already know that I will not make anything that you have listed.
So, I really feel like this isn’t for me. I am one to pull out veggies and cut them up and eat them; open a can of tuna in water and eat with veggies. So, I am already stuck . . . before starting.

martianken 9 years ago

welcome…ya gotta have a plan…probably will have to work on substitutions when you go out to work lunches and work dinners…that should help you get started

Jirina 9 years ago

just starting and having bad week ahead with work meetings lunchesd and dinners

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.