Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, jsh3550, and welcome. Good to read that you are finding your way here. SWG stands for “sprouted whole grain,” and you can read more about it here https://www.trimdownclub.com/what-is-swg-bread/.
Thanks, BlessingCatcher. Our program indeed is ultimately intended to be less effort and with lasting benefits.

blessingcatcher 10 years ago

Hmmm. I have a question for you, Jsh. Why would you want to pair them up? TDC works beautifully on its own! No calories to count, no points to keep up with, no fat grams to watch, EASY!! Just plug in your wants and it spits out a menu for you! It tells you what to eat and what to eat with what and when to eat it! And it’s programmed just for you!!! Trim Down is really easy and works as it is. Try it … give it a fair shot. It is a lovely program!

jsh3550 10 years ago

Hello All,

I just made my first breakfast from the trim down club 14 day menu. It took me a few days to get stared. I had a good amount of the foods on the menu but needed to replace a few with stuff I had. Which meal was your first Trim Down Club meal?

Also I am thinking of pairing this diet with Weight Watchers, which I’ve had success with before. Has anyone paired these two together and if so, did they work together?

Also..I’m interested in SWG bread. I’ve never had it before. What’s it like?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.