Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Goodrn4u. I hope you are doing well here, and am happy to help however I can, including working with you toward a better fit if you find that the menus don’t suit you.

ChristiKetchens, I’m happy to help you as well. You are welcome to post your barriers to motivation, and I will see what I can do. Note that you can read about “Success Stores” and “Tips” in the related forum topics – often these can help inspire.

ChristiKetchens 2 years ago

Hi I am new at this. Hoping I get the motivation I need.

Goodrn4u 2 years ago

Just joined hoping to have success in becoming a vegan and losing weight and getting off high blood pressure medication.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, moviegirl74, and welcome. For recipes that are in your menus, the shopping list you get when clicking on the “Grocery List” button above your menu will provide what you need.
Regarding the expense issue, note that you don’t have to break the bank to make this plan work for you. As long as you use relatively whole, minimally processed foods without artificial ingredients, you will be benefiting. There is no need to worry about expensive ingredients – they are simply a recommendation.

moviegirl74 3 years ago

I just started Trim down club and would like to see a shopping list for a bunch of recipes. I am on a fixed income so I hope it is not too expensive.

auntconway 3 years ago

Hi, I just joined tonight. I need the extra support after losing 50 pounds a year ago through a hospital program. But, due to the past year 20 pounds are back. I want to eat real food and not bars. Good luck to all.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, veronicaI7 and Loveme1106, and welcome! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Loveme1106 3 years ago

today i decided to jump into the trim down club. i work from home and it is a struggle for me to not grab a none healthy snack. I do try to get 5 miles of walking in a day. somedays are a success and somedays its a challenge. my weakest characteristic is consistency, if i feel this is not working i tend to give up. I am hoping this will help me get out of this funk that i am currently in. i want to thank you now

veronical7 3 years ago

I’m a newbie Hi everyone

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.