Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
aisha 11 years ago

Hi, I am in uk and joined the group yesterday. Can anybody advise where to get SWG bread and cereals or rolls in tesco, asda or other super stores. thanks

mumpat 11 years ago

Hi Suzanne
you can buy cup measures from most cooking utensil shops , john lewis or supermarkets, some such as waitrose are pretty expensive, i got mine from ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=measuring+cup+set&_frs=1 for a couple of pounds, it does make following american recipes easier,

SuzanneMB 11 years ago

Hello, nice to see messages from uk people im starting the diet today. Can anyone tell me how to measure a cup? Do we just use a simple cup? Good luck everyone and a happy new year x

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

Hi mumpat I think it’s expensive to diet anyway what’s good for u always costs that’s why a lot of people and kids are big it’s affording to be healthy it would be nice to just be able to buy things that are good for u. Like u I’ve tried all the diets and given up but this year I need desperately to stick to it. My mum suffers terrible with walking has hip and back probs hereditary they told me so think about keeping fit even just by walking thirty mins a day doesn’t have to be fast but a faster pace than u would normally do and gets ur heart going and keep the weight down so that’s my plan and new yr resolution….just need to stick to it 🙂 x

mumpat 11 years ago

Hi, i am in the UK, signed up today, 31 december 2012, have at least 5 stone to lose as it is getting harder to walk with all this extra weight, ( i am over 65) tried WW SW Dukan etc, I have never started a diet on new years day before, but i am going to start tomorrow 1.1.2013, just been shopping for the first 3 days meals, our waitrose is soooo expensive for some of the things, i will have to make a trip to town to tesco i think. Happy New Year to you all.

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

hi my name’s Sharon I’m in the UK too Oxfordshire email s.hazybabe@live.co.uk

Nadine65 11 years ago

To Jackamo, I signed up today and live in the uk. How’s your first month gone?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

There are various reports scattered throughout the forums. Because of privacy issues, the program administrators can’t make the connections, but people do post on their progress from time to time.

Jackamo 11 years ago

Hi I’m just starting this and I live in the UK can you tell me if anyone else is doing it here and if so how I can contact them.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.