Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
iankingshott 11 years ago

In the UK, and its the first week, and we are both full up.,… all the time eating the recipes on here!
The nutty bars are brilliant, though the recipe says makes 8-16 Bars, I made 20+
Good luck everyone
Louise

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Angelucy. If it is still too much, you can cut back a little on fats and carbs, but do be careful not to cut back too much so it does not result in hunger at the end of the day when you are least active, or in rebound weight gain.

Angelucy 11 years ago

I started yseterday and found the planner had too much to eat and I too was wondering if I am to it all on the planner and your reply to Greg has answered me too though I still find its a lot to take. Will need lots of support so group ???????

Hi, Greg. Yes, you can eat all the foods on your menu. The lighter blue items are considered to be healthier.

Jinxybabes 11 years ago

Hi just started the diet yesterday does anyone know if you can eat all items on the planner for breakfast lunch snacks etc.. and why the different colours of blue against each food? O forgot to mention I am in the UK.

Hi, Marie. It is best to start by entering your height and weight in your profiles, then going to “My Downloads” and reading the materials. After than, enter “Apps” above and start the Menu Planner application. Along the way, you will want to access the Progress Meter application. If you have any problems, you can reach tech support through the “Contact Us” link below.

marie1952 11 years ago

I started today,finding it quite hard finding my way round the website.Im in Kent uk

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

Ps I started last weds and weighed this morn Monday and had lost over 5 lbs so eating more than iv ever done is working somewhere along the line 🙂 x

Hi millermj yeh experiencing the same trouble with times but bk to school Tom so iv worked out if I have brkfast at 9!wen I get home have snack 11-11.15 go to work have lunch at 1.15 snack at 3.15 dinner at 5.15 off to work then have a snack around 7.30 I might just fit it all in that’s the plan lol but u no wat they say …never plan x

Millermj 11 years ago

Hey Sharon, I was afraid of eating so much food my first week and thought it would pack on the pounds. While I didn’t lose any weight the first week, I didn’t gain any either. I am hoping for better results the second week as I learned to work with the planner better and didn’t have to substitute for foods I didn’t have readily available. Soda crackers and club crackers are not the same thing. lol I was having trouble with timing for my meals too so I have started setting a timer so I don’t miss a meal. I was still full so I lost track of time. Hope this helps. Looking forward to my second week and losing some weight.

Hi, Aisha. Until someone finds SWG products for you in the stores you posted, the following are links through which you can order:

You Are What You Eat

http://www.healthysupplies.co.uk
http://breadlink.co.uk/sproutedflour.html

Hi I don’t no if any of u agree out there I’m new and started a cple of days ago .i am trying to stick to most of what the planner says but yesterday I had turkey in a jiffy which contained lots of herbs etc rice shiitake mushrooms etcetc so I compromised and worked out roughly what rice I needed for one had ordinary mushrooms cooked chicken and using the herbs I had made a decent meal I am frequently going in for a swap if I haven’t got the stuff I need it takes some adjusting to actually realise I haven’t got a pineapple press swap yes I have apple I haven’t any crisp reads left swap yes I have whole meal bread at first I felt a little scared and thought omg do I actually have to eat all this il be an even bigger whale!!! But yesterday I felt less bloated for the first time in ages and wen I actually weigh 2oz chicken I’m like omg how small is that I would have eaten lots more than that!!! So it is portion sizes and yes I am eating rice and potatoes together which I found strange but its brown and not white and its tiny portions that do fill me up I hope there’s a few more out there that felt the same as me but haven’t wanted to say all the best and let’s stick together and do this xxxx 🙂

mandarama 11 years ago

Hi there, I too am in the UK (South Coast) I could do with losing 100lbs long term but am setting my sights on smaller bites, hopefully averaging 1.5 lbs a week. I’m in my late fifties and anticipate it being a tough climb, but I like a challenge and NEED to do this.

cburns55 11 years ago

Hi .I live in uk and started. Today . I am 57 years old and would love to lose at least 2 stone . My name is christine . I would love to have support as this is new to me

ruth2710 11 years ago

Hi All, I’m in the UK and starting the diet today. Just trying to find my way around the website at the moment. Please keep posting any hints and tips that you’ve found helpful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.