Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
caryllynnlee 4 years ago

How do you find how many calories you are consuming per day and how many pounds per week is a reasonable loss.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, HrtTransplant. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you shortly.

HrtTrnsplnt 4 years ago

I cant seem to find week 3 menu plan. I am still on week 2 but I am going on vacation for 10 days and would like to print out the 3rd week ahead of time to take with me. There is no link on week 3 page except start and it takes me right back to week 2.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, tjcarter807, and welcome! The content is online. Take a look at the links at the top of each page, as well as the menu and “8-Week Plan” links on the homepage.

tjcarter807 5 years ago

I ordered to $25. plan and have not received it yet. Is it being sent by mail? ThankYou.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, PaulaCarr. If you use the personal version of the Menu Planner application (access it by clicking on the “My Food Choices” icon in the toolbar above your current menu), you will see some of our recipes in the “Recipes” subcategory of each major food group. For newer recipes that have not yet been added into the system, you can use them to substitute for the main ingredient in your meal. You can also match up the exchanges visible at the end of each recipe and when you click on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above your menu. It doesn’t need to be a perfect match to work.

paulacarr 5 years ago

I am going into week three and I am pleased that the plan is helping me lose weight but I can see that I will get too bored with the selections. I can’t find a way to include recipes on my plan. I found a lot of vegan recipes and they all look good but just using them any time or place on the plan could mess the balance for me. If I can’t resolve this I will have to unsubscribe as each week is practically the same.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Jerry. You can cut back on the starchy carbohydrates, if that helps.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, NettyNoo. I’m sorry to read of your troubles here. I have forwarded your note to Customer Service. Someone will get back to you soon.

NettyNoo 6 years ago

I have just tried again (been trying the best part of a week now) and spent a lot of time trying to complete my menu plan. When I click to save the information I keep getting the message that I have not selected enough fruit. I have clicked EVERY fruit icon but still I have not selected enough! I would like to cancel my subscription but cannot see how to stop further payments. Everything about this plan seems very complicated to ´move on´…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.