Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
Bgrupinska 1 year ago

How do I know how many Carbs, protein and fat I am allowed per meal or per day? I cannot find this information anywhere? I am following pre diabetic diet.

Lrhallen7 1 year ago

Cancelling the subscription is almost impossible, This seems like a deliberate scheme to defraud customers. Time for a class action lawsuit to get our money back

Heydana 1 year ago

HOW DO CANCEL ? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Cawolf62 1 year ago

I WANT to CANCEL immediately!!! I never authorized the month to month after the trial period!!!

Gperkins71q 1 year ago

I would like to cancel subscription

sharlenerich 1 year ago

How to cancel subscription

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, audreysherbino. I have forwarded your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

audreysherbino 3 years ago

I joined the club, sent in my credit card number. Received information and the the whole system shut down. I thought it might be a scam but obviously it it’s not!!
Please help me to continue processing the plan. I never did reach a final page to tell me how much I owed.
Audrey Sherbino

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, SarahLittle101. The scores are out of 100 – so 85 is very good! It means that your menu is quite healthy.

SarahLittle101 3 years ago

Where can I find information explaining ‘Health Level’ on recipies and ‘85% healthy’ referencing weekly menus?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Carriepn. Yes, you can use alternative flours to make the crust. The texture may be different, but it can be done.

carriepn 3 years ago

Anyone know if you can replace whole grain flour with a different flour, I can’t get whole grain flour where I live but I have almond flour and tapioca flour. I’m trying to make the yeast free pizza crust
Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, caryllynnlee. Congratulations! If you have been on restrictive diets in the past, it will take a little while for your body to get used to normal, healthy amounts of food. Slow loss is the best, most permanent loss.
Note also that if you recently started being as active as you are now, you may be swapping fat for muscle, which is heavier – so pay more attention to how you are looking and feeling, and how your clothes are fitting.
If everything is stalling, please repost, and I will troubleshoot with you.

caryllynnlee 4 years ago

I am going into week 3 of this eating plan and have been really good about sticking to it. I do Pilates 4 times a week, am very active, but have only lost 2 pounds….1 per week. Is there something I should change in my plan?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, caryllynnlee. We don’t generally work with calories in the normal low-carbohydrate route of this program, but rather with meeting your nutritional needs. I can tell you that each day, you are allotted 200 grams of carbohydrates (40% of energy), 112 grams of protein (22%), and 80 grams of fat (36%).
The amount of weight lost and rate of loss depends on the individual and key factors, including genetics, whether you’ve been on restrictive diets in the past, and how physically active you are. An average of 2 lbs a week is reasonable.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.