Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Kathryn. If you are interested in physical activity options, you can reach customer service through the “Contact Us” link below, and they would be happy to help in directing you to resources.

kathryn5herbert@hotmail.co.uk 8 years ago

I retired 4 years ago and have found that my spare tire is getting bigger and bigger. I feel on track now with my eating but need help with toning up.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, jcoauette. This program is actually already based on nutritional support for women with hormonal issues similar to having a hysterectomy. Regarding thyroid, having balanced levels is very important to healthy weight management. Are you receiving replacement therapy?

jcoauette 8 years ago

Do you have any suggestions for those of us with hormone imbalances duet to hysterectomy and thyroid? I feel those have done the most to add the weight around my belly. I’m new but need any help I can get.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, aprile69. If you follow the menus here and find a way to exercise consistently (see our videos), you will be on your way! When you work out, try to get in at least 20 minutes per day (best to divide it into twice per day); mix different muscle groups and alternate between moderate and high intensity.

aprile69 8 years ago

Hi,I am looking for some good advice on loosing weight.I am looking for a quick loose weight solution because i am going on a cruise october 31st.Any help would be thankful!!!!

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, lmoss. Wonderful! You really are on the right track 🙂 🙂

lmoss 8 years ago

Hi daveysue and Ossie-Sharon sorry for not replying sooner but has been a busy time. Thank you for your comments and will most certainly have a look at the exercises you have mentioned on the site. I have now also joined a gym locally and finding doing rowing along with some cardiovascular machines is helping. Also I have now cut down on bread most days and use alternatives like rice cakes, wraps and this helping. Hope all going well with you.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, DaveySue. There are some exercises that can be of particular help. If you’re interested, Customer Service can steer you in the right direct (you can reach them directly through the “Contact Us” link below).

daveysue 8 years ago

Hi Imoss I’m the same as you. I know I am relatively fit, exercise a lot, eat well and sensibly – in fact do all the things that should leave me feeling good and healthy. But can I shift this belly fat? It’s like a guest who’s staying far too long and despite lots of effort won’t leave! Any suggestions would be useful.
thanks

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, lmoss. You can find a lot of great support and advice in the “Groups” section (link in the upper right corner). The most popular group is “Successful Beginnings,” but you may find others that suit you as well.

lmoss 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I have just joined the Club so finding my way around. My main reason was not so much my overall weight but weight around a particular area – the stomach and thighs!!! Also I wanted to receive some ideas of foods that you should not be eating so I thought this might be a useful site to gain information. If anyone who has lost weight in these specific areas help, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.