Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, JeanHare. It depends on the reason. Is the bloating new? Are you sensitive to any foods?

JeanHare 7 years ago

what are the best foods to eat to help the bloating and bulging of belly fat?

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Shanat. Walking is excellent, as is weight training (just lifting cans of food or bottles of water in front of the TV is fine). As you’re walking, try jogging for 30 seconds for each 5 minutes to increase fat burning. As for foods, fresh herbs and spices help, as do green teas and focusing on protein and good fats such as olive oil.

shanat 7 years ago

hi, I am new to this and have a lot of weight to loose for my daughters wedding on Sept 25. panicking a bit, have had a spinal operation and hysterectomy so other than walking a bit am not able to exercise, will walking be enough? are there any foods I can eat to burn fat, have a nut allergy so nuts are out. am desperate!

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, f.eric00. The best way to “burn” belly fat is to avoid overly processed foods, take care to eat foods that support healthy gut bacteria and balanced insulin levels, and get plenty of exercise that is both cardio and strength-building. Those are the principles upon which this program is based, so you’ve come to the right place :).

f.eric00 7 years ago

Best way to burn belly fat is???

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, gipoink. I’m so glad to read that your health is improving. Yes, your husband is absolutely correct – muscle is heavier than fat, so a better measure would be how you’re looking and how your clothes are fitting. The scale will catch up eventually.

gipoink 7 years ago

I have been doing this for two months and sticking to it! I have more energy so I can now walk a half mile or a little more per day! I go from 190 to 188 and then up again it is frustrating because I am really trying. I haven’t had any seizures or episodes either in the last 6 weeks! I know the program is helping me but I don’t understand why I can’t drop more wait?! My husband says its muscles because I’m walking?! Any ideas, please!! gipoink

gipoink 7 years ago

I have been doing this for two months and sticking to it! I have more energy so I can now walk a half mile or a little more per day! I go from 190 to 188 and then up again it is frustrating because I am really trying. I haven’t had any seizures or episodes either in the last 6 weeks! I know the program is helping me but I don’t understand why I can’t drop more wait?! My husband says its muscles because I’m walking?! Any ideas, please!!

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Angelsday, and welcome. Just ease into it, make small changes, and don’t stress 🙂 You don’t have to be perfect, just do a little better each time, and it will add up and eventually become second nature without too much suffering. Take time to read some of our guides (in “My Downloads” above) and articles, look through the personal Menu Planner, etc.

Angelsday 8 years ago

Hi I’m new to this too, have a mummy tummy which has always been hard to tackle, I also have fibromyalgia and had a hysterectomy so overall my health is not good, and up until now I’ve eaten very little and gained weight, hence I’ve joined up here, but it all seems a little confusing to me too!

Joe_in_NC 8 years ago

After a long absence, I have returned to Trim Down Club and hope to glean the wisdom available. I also have a “belly” that repulses me, although others say, “oh, you look fine” I KNOW I need to trim done. Is there an Ab exercise program recommended?

Thank you! And I clicked on “Subscribe to topic” so not to miss any wisdom! Regards, Joe

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, dtaurus. Stay physically active 🙂 Don’t run yourself ragged (1/2 an hour twice a day is plenty), but rather trade up some of your exercises every 3 weeks to keep your muscles guessing.

dtaurus17 8 years ago

Hi, I am desperate to lose the belly fat. I’m 156 lbs and need to take off as much as possible by June 18 for my nephew’s wedding.

lona47 8 years ago

I also am trying my best to get rid of belly fat. Its miserable. I have really skinny legs, and with the belly nothing is fitting me. I have no clothes and its really depressing.
This morning I have decided to give up my coffee with cream. I think the cream is giving me my belly! I am determined to do this. I really hope this board is going to help me. I don’t know what I am doing yet. But I am willing to give it my all.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.