Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, SGehris. Absolutely. Just be sure you get at least 5 total servings of fruits + vegetables and 3 servings of calcium-rich foods throughout the day.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, nfurth. If you can get a hold of JustLikeSugar or xylitol, these sweeteners do not have a bitter aftertaste or carbs.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Rohinis. It looks like you found a viable solution. The shopping list generator is the icon on the right side of the toolbar just above your finished menu.

floppybelly 9 years ago

Why the heck isn’t there a mobile app for this? Get with the times! Already regretting my purchase…

SGehris 9 years ago

Hi I am 72 yrs old. I’m not used to eating all this food. Basically I would just eat my meals and always eat the wrong thing, so I’m trying to learn how to eat right. I understand and have stayed to the menu for a week and lost 3 lbs, but I don’t like eating all that food. Can I reduce the amount of food I eat on this plan?

nfurth1 9 years ago

Hi I am new and trying to figure out a menu. Basically I thought for the first week I could start with the simple express 14 day meal plan. Also I made the Cream Cheese Cocoa Fudge Cake with my son last night and we all thought it was really not tasty. I did use the raw stevia which has a sweet taste but a bitter aftertaste.

rohinis 9 years ago

Hi, I filled in my menu planning to include meat just so the blue line would be accepted. However, I only eat chicken & fish and I tried changing the menu but that didn’t work so my meal plan includes meat. Also where do I find the shopping list?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Karen. Can I ask what you mean by “didn’t work out”? Did you try going through the Menu Planner but did not get a menu?

KarenCole 9 years ago

Could you send me what I need to get started. I must have missed it I got a list of what I would like but it did not work out. Thank you. karen

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Melanie. Probably. Take a peek at the ingredients list to make sure there aren’t any non-whole flours, or at least not the majority of it.

melaniec15 10 years ago

sorry have another question i got 100% whole grain sourdough bread is that the same as 100% whole grain?

Hi, Geneduff. The intention is for you to eat all the items in your menu.

Hi, Melanie. Generally, absolutely. However, it does come down to what is in the gravy, and how much you add. Try to avoid processed products, or homemade ones with a lot of animal fat in them. In general 1 Tablespoon would be OK to add, unless you substitute another fat serving for the rest.

Hi, Jessic. Go into the Menu Planner and select the foods you want from each group for each meal. When you get to the end of the “Snacks” meal, click “Finish,” and your menus will appear. The foods listed in your menus are for you to have – all of them.

Geneduff 10 years ago

I do not understand what I can eat listed on my menu. example: – 1c shrimp & veg. stir fry -1/2c of quinoa – 1serving of veg. of your choice. Can I eat the tree of them or only one? but if it is only one it will not be enough for me… I really not undertstand . please respond to me. Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.