Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, bd2486. Half would be too little, but you can cut back on the snacks. Just be sure to get at least 5 total fruit+vegetable and 3 total calcium-rich servings per day.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Pamvalle. You may get a lot out of the Groups (see link in the upper right corner). The most popular is Successful Beginnings, but there are others that may suit you as well.

bd2486 9 years ago

I too am 70 yrs. old and not wanting to eat all the food. My answer to this is to eat all the food but cut portions in half. Is that acceptable? Does anyone have an answer? Thanks

bd2486 9 years ago

I use stevia – comes in liquid or granules and tastes just like sugar – no after taste either

pamvalle 9 years ago

I did not get my list either. I filled the choices but cannot find the list. What do I do next. Been trying some of menu suggested on website. I did go to store and got raw popcorn which I pop in bag in microwave, swg bread, peanut butter, veggies, fresh fruit.I use olive oil. Can you suggest how I can find an online friend for support.

Support 9 years ago

Hi Marpostie,

Be sure to update your location in your profile to the UK to get see more familiar British foods.

marlahughes 9 years ago

I just started today. I’m looking at my menu and it looks awesome, BUT how am I supposed to cook some of the meals? For example: for lunch, eat 5 ounces of salmon. How am I supposed to cook the salmon? Pan fry? Bake? What seasonings? I can’t find recipes that go with my weekly menu. Help please!

Marpostie 9 years ago

I too am finding it difficult to get going. All foods are American and I use good English stuff. I could not find enough that I recognised to turn squares blue. Help!

Support 9 years ago

Try the menu history (my menus) tool. It is located in Apps 🙂

shaunamucklow 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Got it figured out. Now my menu completely changed for what I shopped for 🙂 is there a way to get that other menu back? One more question. Is there a way to copy a lunch that I ate today into tomorrow? I like to eat up all of something before I make more of it and this would be very helpful! Thanks!,

KALB 9 years ago

Ok, first breakfast question. Can you cut the amounts in half and still lose? It was way too much food for both my husband and myself. I am used to just eating eggs for breakfast.

Support 9 years ago

Hi shaunamucklow,

I understand your concern. Our innovative Menu Planner and Ready-To-Go Menu both take your special dietary needs (Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Low Sugar, Low Cholesterol) into consideration to give you a menu that fits you!

To access them, follow the steps below:

1. Go to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top right corner of the homepage click Login
3. Enter your username and password (You can also use your email address as your username. If you lost or forgot your password, click Login and then choose “lost password.” Follow the steps on the screen to reset your password)
4. Once you are logged in, go to “Create a Menu”
5. To create a personal menu plan where you have the ability to choose your own foods, simply click on “START MENU PLANNER” (orange button to the right of the page). If you prefer to receive a pre-planned menu, simply click on “READY-TO-GO MENU”

In addition, to learn how to use the Menu Planner, simply click on the following link: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner-tutorial/

flchik24 9 years ago

was wondering if it was possible on the pre-planned meal plan if you can remove a meal or snack if you did not eat anything for that part of the plan say for instance a pre-planned second snack?

KALB 9 years ago

I am a bit surprised by the amount of breads in this plan. I am also concerned as I haven’t had potatoes for over 2 years. I see no mozzarella cheese, is this a no-no? I am used to a higher protein and good (lower) carbs diet, but have stopped losing ( at 30lbs), even while working out. (workouts include cardio 5-10 miles on an elliptical level 3, 3 mile walk/hike and 30 minutes of resistance/weights.) Can you use artificial sweeteners?

shaunamucklow 9 years ago

I am doing the 8 week plan, just started yesterday and feeling good!! I am not seeing where to go to the food selection, where I get to choose the types of foods I like? I don’t know if I accidentally skipped that part or what…but cannot figure out hoe to go back. One more question, when it says pesto sauce, is this store bought
…I cannot find a recipe? Thanks for any help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.