Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Jackiejr. Through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of the page, you will see the “Diet Journal” tool. Click on that – that is where you can log foods you’ve eaten.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Adiej. We of course recommend water, still or carbonated, plain or flavored with cut up fruit peels (just steep like tea). We also recommend teas and coffee – just be wise about what you add to it, avoiding artificial creamers and sweeteners. If you like soda, we recommend you make your own rather than relying on readymade products with excessive sugar or artificial sweeteners that can work against your goals here; just dress up plain soda water with natural flavor extracts (yes, “cola” is available!) or citrus peels and a natural no-carb sweetener (such as Stevia, monk fruit, and/or erythritol). You can get ideas from this article here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/how-to-make-detox-water.
Other beverages, such as fresh-squeezed juices and milks, are considered foods.

Jackiejr 3 years ago

Hiya. I’m just getting started. Unsure how to work this app. How do I log in what I’ve eaten ?

Adiej 3 years ago

What drinks are allowed? And what about the boost drinks or smoothies?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Dawn. You can start anytime. If you can’t jump in 100%, just make small improvements as best you can.

Dawn200 4 years ago

Is anyone reading my posts?

Dawn200 4 years ago

Should I even start this until I am at 100% or can I start at anytime?

mona09 4 years ago

Thanks Sharon.

Dawn200 4 years ago

I signed up for this program and then got sick the next day. I have been in bed for the last 2 1/2 days and haven’t been able to get to the store or do anything with this. Is there a way to start this when I am feeling like a human again?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Mona09. 1/2 cup of freshly-squeezed juice = 1 fruit exchange. We don’t encourage preserved juices. Plain coffee or tea, or sweetened with a natural no-calorie sweetener like Stevia and/or erythritol, are free. If you add milk, up to 1/4 cup is free.

mona09 4 years ago

Thanks. What about drinks, any juices allowed?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Mona09. You can have up to one teaspoon of any spread.

mona09 4 years ago

Hi Sharon
I started my diet plan today. For breakfast and for one snack I haven whole wheat bread. What kind of spread or butter can I use? Thank you.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, diannclark. Yes – up to 2 teaspoons of syrup or jam is “free,” and after that, you can substitute a tablespoon of syrup or jam OR 1/2 tablespoon of butter for each 1/4-ounce of nuts.

diannclark 4 years ago

When a breakfast says pancakes or waffles, what you you put on them? Butter, syrup, etc… I can’t find any information on that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.