Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi – the program will work on some scaled down recipes. In the meantime, if it interests you, the following was recently published here https://www.trimdownclub.com/right-sizing-food-preparation/.

dcevens 11 years ago

I also am looking for some kind of idea of serving sizes. There are only a few that actually make any reference to the number of servings a recipe is intended for. Without that number,I am afraid I will tend to eat too – much thinking I am doing the “right” thing. Once I can find that out, it will make this much easier to understand and follow.

marlynclark 11 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly with your suggection, youngj105! If the recipes were written for 2 -4 servings, (which would still give those of us who are cooking for 1 or 2 some leftovers) it would be easier for those who need more for a large family to double or triple the amounts, than it is for us to try to half or even quarter a recipe, especially when they involve fractions of cups in the ingredients. I hope that you get a reply and that they consider and act on your suggestion.

youngj105 11 years ago

I live alone and most of the recipes are for quite large quantities. I don’t mind cooking the full amount if I can freeze it or store it for using later. It would be great if it could be added to the end of the recipes whether it is suitable for freezing or how long it will keep.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.