Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Spongy. First, any physical activity is beneficial. Second, we do have exercise help for individuals with limited mobility, so no worries. To access them, simply log on to the Trim Down Club website; you will be taken to Week 1 of the Trim Down Club Program – Step by Step Guide to Success (If you are not taken to Week 1, simply click on Home in the Trim Down Club Website).
As for the menus being right for you, you can tell by how you feel – are you hungry? Uncomfortably full? Fitting into your clothes better? Less tired? These are classic indicators. Since you mentioned that you are hungry just after eating, I would suggest eating more protein-rich and water-rich foods (i.e. whole fruits and vegetables – take advantage of the program’s “free” vegetable list).

Spongy 9 years ago

Hello,

I perform light to moderate exercises 6 times per week to include cardio as well as muscle toning. I am not able to do rigorous exercises due to physical limitations. I go not think that it will assist me with the losing of fat and weight since I do not even sweat.

I have built some muscle.

How can I tell if the menu plans are adequate for me?

One more question. What types of foods can I eat that will help me build more lean muscle as well as keep me full(satisfied?) I am hungry approximately 1 hour after I eat my meals and snacks.

Thank You for your time and attention.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.