Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi AlixM,

Welcome 🙂

Our support team will be in contact with you via email in regards to the exercise guides.

Best 🙂

AlixM 8 years ago

I am wondering about the exercise information also. I went to the Downloads and did not see any exercise guides. Page 64 of TrimDownClub Program refers to “see our digital guides on EXERCISING FOR FAT LOSS and A
PRACTICAL GUIDE TO EXERCISING.” How can I see these – they don’t appear on the Downloads.

Support 9 years ago

If you bought our exercise package, it can be found in your My Downloads area (top right of the Trim Down Club website)

Best 😉

minnehaha 9 years ago

Yes where is it??

reverev 9 years ago

Good Morning,
I just joined this program, and a exercise program came along with it, but I can’t seem to find it. Please help. I don’t know the name. but when I log into the program it doesn’t give me a option for the exercise program.

Thanks for your help.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Brenda. That sounds great! 🙂 🙂

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

This just thrills me to death to see how excited you are!!

brendaneal2266 9 years ago

Exercise was very far from my way of thinking for years. I lifted weights in my thirties and was never told light weights and more reps. I was proud of how much I could lift or pull on the arm bars. Now my muscle turned to flab because I quit. After three weeks in the program I’ve gone from ten minutes to 40 minutes on my stationary bike. I just need to do more for my arms. My bike has arm bars to push back and forth but since I was a weight lifter I developed a lot of flab. Just need to start working on them! Love the idea of using water bottles in that fitness video!

brendaneal2266 9 years ago

I’ve learned to love yogurt,too! I get plain Greek with nothing but organic milk in it. My husband eats it,too. We use stevia and fruit But I never heard of the flavored stuff!

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

Yo just need to make ure the yogurt doesn’t have sugar in it,:P I buy the pain nd put coconut Stevia drops in it.. Also I love the grape and orange drops. Good luck

Sebrinabrown 9 years ago

Chobani makes a pumpkin Greek yogurt. It’s seasonal. It is wonderful. I have yogurt with breakfast each day and I really look forward to a nice cup of tea and my yogurt before I get busy during the day. I have been known to have one as a treat if I’ve been “good” during the day.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Mkcavs. Absolutely! Greek yogurt is great, particularly if it is organic.

Mkcavs 9 years ago

is greek yogurt ok

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Donna. The advantage of the Menu Planner is that you can select foods that best suit you and through color-coding and a menu score, tries to guide you into selecting the options with the lowest sodium. It can also help to select foods that are high in potassium, which works against water retention. Potassium is highest in green leafy vegetables and white and orange fruits and vegetables.

donnahedge 9 years ago

I eat alot of canned beans nuts and cheese. i try to the menu planner but after the first week it made my menu.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.