Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Tracey. You absolutely can drink those on the plan. Coffee and tea are themselves “free,” and so don’t need to be considered in your menu. If you use 1/2 cup (120 ml) or less of the milk, you don’t need to count tat either. The other beverages are problematic, because they generally contain sweeteners that can work against your efforts here. If you can find a zero-calorie carbonated drink sweetened with Stevia, that’s fine. Instead of squash, it is preferable that you eat whole or blenderized fruit, and drink steeped waters – waters “seasoned” with fruit and other flavors – that you make yourself with regular or carbonated water, and sweeten with Stevia and/or erythriol (or drink unsweetened). See our recipes for that here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/how-to-make-detox-water/.

tracey.porteous03 5 years ago

I am new to the plan and am not sure if I am able to drink tea and coffee with milk? I have selected skimmed milk as one of my favourites, but so far it has not appeared in my menu planner, nor has an option to swap another product for milk….And what about sugar free squash and zero calorie carbonated drinks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.