Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
janwhitmore75 8 years ago

I’m in the UK and can’t get a lot of the food .You also mention free food but where do you find them and what are thay thank you confused

Support 8 years ago

Hi pdf1226, I have looked over your post and happy to help!
If you are having a hard time creating a menu, I suggest to simply add more variety of proteins. Remember, the Menu Planner will need to make you a full week’s plan, so the more variety of the foods the better. Please note that you will have the ability to change foods and meals even after your menu is complete.

Another option, which many of our members like is our Ready-To-Go Menu. This is a menu based on members’ most popular food choices and on your specific dietary needs. Here you can also make changes to your final menu.

I hope this information helps.

To your success!

Pdf1226 8 years ago

I JUST JOINED AND FIND THE SYSTEM TO BE VERY CONFUSING, NO REALLY EDUCATIONAL, AND NOT AT ALL USER FRIENDLY. I PUT IN ALL THE FOOD, ENOUGH IN NUMBER AND IT WILL NOT CREATE A EMNU.SO FAR UNLESS THEY GET ME SOME HELP THIS IS RIP OFF

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi to all. The information can be found in our main Program Guide, available in “My Downloads” above. The combinations of foods are actually very simple so that you can easily integrate healthy habits into your lifestyle. This is not one of the “food combining” diets that circulate on the web from time to time, but rather a program based on principles of how the body works and how nutrition practices can be sustainable long-term.
In a nutshell, we recommend that you eat a serving of protein with a high-carbohydrate food, and incorporate fruits, vegetables, and similar foods (i.e. seasonings) into each meal. Each person has somewhat different nutritional needs based on individual characteristics, but basically we recommend 40-45% of energy from carbohydrates (and for these to be unrefined and high in fiber as much as possible), 35% of energy from fat, and 20-25% of energy from protein; this translates to about 1 gram each of protein and fat to 3 grams of carbohydrate.

GoldenPurple 8 years ago

I was so disappointed not to find information that would educate me as to the combination of foods that would keep my body in a fat burning state. You talked about the % of fat to carbs to protein to stay in a fat burning mode without going into starvation mode. What are the percentages. If you haven’t included that information in Trim Down Club information, your info commercial is misleading. I hope that is not the case. Please direct me to where I can locate this info. Thank you.

she27 8 years ago

I would also like to know where exactly on your website is the information to educate us as to the combination of foods and when. I was expecting a breakdown of what we should eat with what, not a set menu.

beccasd01 8 years ago

Where exactly on your website is the information to educate us as to the combination of foods and when. Are we supposed to derive this information from the menu planner ??

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Beverley, and welcome! You can definitely have almonds (and any other nuts) as a snack. It may not appear as such due to the structure of your menu pattern, but you can still have a small handful of almonds in place of whatever is on your menu. Same for ‘poached eggs, spinach & mushroom’- you can definitely have it for breakfast.

beverleyward286 8 years ago

Hi! I’ve just joined and I’m a little confused with regard to when you can eat certain food. The Menu Planner has icons for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for each listed item – for example ‘almonds’ (under Fats/nuts) only shows under breakfast, lunch and dinner – not under snacks – does this mean you shouldn’t have almonds as a snack? As another example the recipe for ‘poached eggs, spinach & mushroom’ only comes under the heading of ‘dinner’ – does this mean you shouldn’t eat this for breakfast? Could you please clarify . Many thanks Beverley

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.