Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
April 11 years ago

Even though I’m struggling a lot with my weight, breakfast is the one meal that I’m usually pretty good about. I think fruit smoothies are a great option when you’re in a hurry.

If you don’t have time to quickly blend fruit, ice, milk, etc. together, you could purchase smoothies that are sold in the produce department at your grocery store. Be sure to get the type that doesn’t contain sugar or added ingredients. Keep a couple of smoothies in your refrigerator for those days that get super hectic.

Another possible option would be a protein bar.

Joanne 11 years ago

Hi!
My choice often falls on the banana milkshake. If you have the right kind of blender with a lid, you simply peel a banana, break it into pieces and toss them into the blender. Pour a glass of cold skim milk and that’s pretty much it. I never add sugar because bananas are sweet as it is.
Anyway, you can prepare it quickly and easily drink it “on the go”. While it’s not the ideal everyday breakfast, it’s healthy enough to be an occasional option.
I hope that others will have more ideas.

Tisa 11 years ago

My mornings are so hectic! I have to get my 2 kids ready for school and make sure everyone has a lunch. I don’t have time to just sit and eat a healthy breakfast. What are some healthy “on the run” breakfast options?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.