Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
onamission 11 years ago

Are we really supposed to eat all the items in each menu planner and snack section, (for example the breakfast section alone seems like a LOT of food, lol!!) or are we just to choose one food item from each meal or snack category? Thanks, not
sure what to do here.

Support 11 years ago

You can also find all the recipes online here.
All of them have serving size portion data.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The portion size for the Tomato Broccoli Cheesy Potato Bake is about 2-3 cups, because it is basically a whole meal in one (vegetables, protein, and starch). Simpler recipes are about 1/2-1 cup each. In the Menu Planner, it will tell you how much is recommended. We are currently upgrading our recipes to include that information.

Hawley 11 years ago

I am also new to Trim Down Club. One of my biggest hurdles to overcome is portion control. What is the number of portions for each of the recipes in the Trim Down Club Cookbook — for example, Tomato Broccoli Cheesy Potato Bake.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The snacks are supposed to be the size of something between a regular snack and a small meal. Yes, you have a substantial portion of fruit and nuts there, but the “main” meals around it will be smaller than you might be used to.

adomecq 11 years ago

I am new to this and when I created a menu the serving sizes seem really big – like a snack with nuts and 17 cherries. Is that amount required to burn fat?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.