Welcome to Trimmers & Toners, one of Trim Down Club’s community forums open to anyone on their way to getting into shape through healthy eating and exercise.
This is a safe and supportive community for people of all ages and fitness levels. Regardless of whether you’ve got 5 or 50 lbs to lose, you’re in the right place if your goal is to become the healthiest and happiest version of yourself—naturally!
We discuss a wide range of health and wellness topics, focusing on healthy eating and physical activity. Feel free to ask or respond to questions, share your experiences, tips, and techniques, or find some motivation from those going through a similar journey to yours.
While we encourage your full participation, we have a set of community guidelines we expect all members to follow. They are put in place to make sure this remains a safe, helpful, and enjoyable space for all users.
Please read these guidelines before joining the discussion.
We Encourage Members To:
- Respect everyone, regardless of their background, race, gender, culture, etc.
- Respect everyone’s opinions, even if you don’t agree with them
- Show general courtesy and politeness to other forum users
- Support, encourage, and motivate other members
- Get involved as much as possible—we want to hear your experiences and thoughts
- Share information or resources if you know they’ll be helpful to others
We Don’t Allow:
- Any form of body or fat shaming
- Offensive, profane, or indecent comments
- Any form of discrimination or racism
- Personal attacks, threats, bullying, or intimidation
- Giving false or misleading information
- Impersonation or misrepresentation
- Posting or soliciting anyone's personal information
- Unsolicited advertising, promotional content, chain letters, or spam
- Posting copyrighted or confidential materials or content
- Distributing malware
- Promoting or engaging in any illegal activity
We take our community guidelines seriously and ask that you do too. While we try to monitor the forum as far as possible, we might not be aware of every instance of misconduct.
If you see someone not adhering to these guidelines, please let us know so we can follow up. Rather tell us than address the offender or offending post in the forum. You can get in touch with us by visiting our contact page or emailing [email protected]. You will remain entirely anonymous.
Consequences of Misconduct
To keep this community a safe and supportive environment, we follow up on all instances of potential misconduct. Each case is dealt with individually. Sometimes there may have been a miscommunication or an unintentional mistake, which we can excuse the first time. However, we may also:
- Issue a warning
- Suspend/revoke member privileges
- Delete posts
- Delete the offender’s account
- Contact the relevant authorities in serious cases
The advice, information, and resources shared need to be treated with caution. Please don’t make any dietary, lifestyle, or health decisions based on a user’s post alone. It’s essential always to check the credibility and validity of information from others.
We always recommend that you speak to a medical or health professional before making any decisions that could affect your health or if you have a health concern you need help with.
What is posted on the forum does not reflect Trim Down Club’s opinions or beliefs. Likewise, we are not liable for any misinformation or inaccuracies that you might come across. We aren’t responsible for any injury, harm, illness, damage, loss, or other consequence directly or indirectly resulting from participating in the forum or using its contents.
Please visit our contact page or email [email protected] if you have:
- A suggestion on how we can improve the community
- Any other feedback you think is important for us to know