Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
yvonne48 11 years ago

Many of these foods I have never heard of and don’t know where to find. What if I don’t like a lot of the new foods , will I still be able to lose the weight?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Serenity. This program will definitely work for someone who wants to lose a lot of weight (i.e. 50++ lbs). The Kid made some excellent points. I hope you found them helpful.

thekid 11 years ago

Hey Serenity, this is all about a lifestyle change! We have to want to change.. not for anyone but ourselves! It is about eating healthy and recognising the garbage we put in our system.
I beleive that with proper nutritional meals as is pomoted here and excercise and a realisation that this is for the rest of your life not a 6 month diet. Don’t ever say the word diet again in fact!
This is today and we don’t worry about tommorrow. You say to yourself I can do this. I want to do this! I will do this and you follow the plan of 3 meals and 3 snacks every day.
We can do this together! All of us and for those that want to build a friendship here and encourage each other all the better.
We will help you!

Chris

SerenityMegami 11 years ago

Hello,

Sorry to bother, but I was referred to the forum to ask this question. My concerned father found the site and told me to check it out. I watched the video presentation and am considering purchasing the product. I have a question though. Is this program made more to help those that want to lose 20-30 pounds like the presentation mentioned? Or can it work for someone like me who weighs 280 pounds and needs to seriously lose 50++ pounds? Thank you for your time and assistance with this.

Take care,
Serenity

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.