Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi Jackie,
To learn about food combinations, please read our Quick Start Guide. It will give you the tools and directions you need to start the program.

Follow these easy steps:

1. Login to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. Click My Downloads on the top right of the home page
3. Under the Trim Down Club Program click on Start Now
4. Then, under the Quick Start Guide click on Download Now

We hope this information helps. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Best 🙂

Jackierhodes 8 years ago

Where can i find what to eat and when to eat.it? I have been looking all over for this topic but have not
managed to find it. I am new to TDC.

Jackierhodes.

paolaterryart 8 years ago

I have been doing so and it looks like is more food to me to eat !

Support 8 years ago

Hi paolaterryart,
Thanks for posting and welcome back!
Yes, it’s best to meet the nutritional balance. Which can be found at the bottom of the Switch a Meal feature. By not doing so, you risk eating more than we recommend based on your specific dietary needs.
Best 🙂

nancygurli 8 years ago

Hi! I made my weight loss goal – lost 40 lbs!! Hooray! I have been eating very simple meals almost all along because it’s easier around a busy schedule to cook a big ground turkey burger (for example) and then weigh out my 2-3 oz portion and reheat, etc for the week. But I think I should try a recipe or 2 for some interest and am not sure how to do proper replacement of carb, protein, etc ratios and do not want to now start gaining. How can I do this? I tried just looking for recipes where the ratios were similar but seems to be an almost impossible way to do it. Any advice?

Confused when I go to switch my meal manually do I have to increase the amount of food in order to meet the requirements?maybe this is why I just gained 3lbs. Back?sholdnt the program automatically lower the quantity of carbs proteins and so on????

I am on my second month and I gained 3lbs. Back!i thought I was doing everything right and to my disappointment I gained instead of loosing!

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, llchevy56. Yes, the insulin could indeed be contributing. If you are used to less, then I would suggest trading in some of your carb exchanges for proteins and green vegetables – for example, instead of crackers with your string cheese, just the string cheese, or trade half or the whole cup of quinoa for an extra ounce or two of chicken.

llchevy56 8 years ago

Thanks for your response! The weight came back rather quickly and now in Week 6 I’m up 3 more pounds. I’m weighing and measuring everything and drinking the water. I am a Type 1 diabetic so the amount of carbs is higher then what I’m used too so the insulin might be playing a factor.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, llchevy56. Was the weight regain gradual or sudden? Have you been exercising? Have you noticed a difference in how you’re looking? Apologies for the “questionnaire,” but it will help me help you best.
Regarding the hearts, a green heart indicates an excellent health score of your menu, yellow is moderately good, and red indicates room for improvement.

llchevy56 8 years ago

I’m beginning week 4 and while I lost 4 pounds the first week, now I’ve gained 3 pounds back! I’m weighing and measuring everything. Shouldn’t I see better progress?

Also, can you explain the red/green hearts on the meanus? What is the percent we should be aiming for?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, rblossom. If it possible that it’s water weight – sometimes there are fluid shifts, especially if you had a lot of salt before weighing yourself. Another possibility – if you have been doing the same exercise routine, your muscles may have become complacent. Try making some changes to wake up new muscles. If this issue continues, please do repost, and I would be happy to work with you.

rblossom 8 years ago

I gained 5 pounds this past week! I followed the menu planned for me and even did some exercise. This is very disappointing! What can I do?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.