Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 1 year ago

Hi, marshaault. It looks like you may be better served by the fully personal version of the Menu Planner application. With that tool, you can select the type and timing of foods to go into your menus. To take advantage of this, just click on the edit tool (pencil icon) at the upper right of each meal header, then make food choices from the searchable master list. You will be guided by your meal pattern, which has been calculated to meet your nutritional needs and goals. You can manually move your servings around by omitting some exchanges at lunch and adding more at dinner.

marshaault 1 year ago

Hello all I was wondering why when I first started this plan there were tons of great little menus that were posted on my plan. Now I get eggs just about every night for supper. I know I can go in and change what’s on my menu but I would much rather be just put up. Also I work during the day so to have a big meal for lunch like chicken and beans and all this other stuff it doesn’t work for me so how can I change it to where I just get a small lunch and the only big meal I have is at supper time. Someone please help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.