Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
bhryer 11 years ago

They also sell little Velcro pouches at most running stores that attache to your shoelaces on the front for your keys, I also sometimes just take the one single key I need and tie it through the bow of my laces when I’m running. Hope this is helpful!

JMaturan 11 years ago

I use have a second key that I put on a laniard. I put it around my neck and forget about it. Sometimes I feel the key tapping slightly on the centr of my chest but it doesn’t bother me much. Where did you find the stretchy wrist band. Just looking for new ideas.

Randy Ozuna 11 years ago

Keep it simple–find a old shoe lace –lace it thru the key -adjust to comfort length around neck- then forget about it. Enjoy the run

Clay 11 years ago

Hey! I was able to find a stretchy wrist band that has the hoop for a key. Just tried it out this morning and it worked pretty well. It’s actually stretchy enough that I wore it up past my elbow. Thanks!

Jeremy 11 years ago

Congrats on running 3 times a week! That’s awesome! If it’s just one key, can you tie it to your shoelace? I’ve also seen wrist bands that have a small metal hoop that you can hook a key onto. Just an idea.

Stevie 11 years ago

How about getting a small waist bag? You should also wrap up your keys in a piece of cloth to avoid them clanking as you run. If you make sure that it’s small and tightly secured around your waist, when you go jogging, you won’t even know the bag is there. Well, at least that was my experience. 🙂

Clay 11 years ago

Help! I am trying really hard to run 3 times a week (well jog is more like it). What do you do with your car keys? My favorite shorts don’t have pockets. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.