Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, iso9000qs. Try to reduce the fat in your other food choices and see if that helps. If not, please post here again. In the meantime, I am forwarding your query to tech support.

iso9000qs 10 years ago

mine doesn’t show any beef either, and says tuna for lunch and dinner nearly every day!!!

mrcrot 11 years ago

thanks for your quick response. In regards to meat choices, I will pretty much eat anything, so I selected a very wide variety of choices. There is fish and chicken in the menus, but beef doesn’t appear in any.
In regards to the cheesecake, I used the Stevia as in the recipe. The cracker crust had the weirdest taste ever (I used soda crackers, whole wheat because that’s all I could find) and the cheesecake itself was very bland, took forever to cook and the texture was like mush. Just very bad tasting overall, which is a shame taking that much time and money to create. I’m a little leary to try another sweet recipe. The lunch and dinner items are very delicious, enjoying those very much but the dessert…..

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, mrcrot. I posted the following questions the other forum in which you mentioned the cheesecake, but I’ll repost here, too: What about it was not good, and which sweeteners did you use?
As far as beef goes: are other animal products coming up (chicken, fish, breakfast meats, etc.)? Are you choosing lean beef or regular? Are you choosing higher fat foods in general? Sometimes what happens is that because your diet pattern only has so much fat allotted, beef sometimes is sacrificed as a protein because it tends to be higher in fat than other foods (i.e. fish).
In addition, you are welcome to post a typical day you received from the Menu Planner (along with your gender, height, and weight), and I can forward the issue to tech support.

mrcrot 11 years ago

Same here, no beef showing up anywhere in the menu planner. Can’t live without beef. Also, tried the strawberry swirl cheesecake, and I don’t normally bake but the cheesecake was terrible. Looks like I’m throwing the whole thing out, no-one in the house wants to eat it.

youngj105 11 years ago

Thanks, I tried again this week and still no beef coming up in menu.

I will forward your message to the tech support department.

youngj105 11 years ago

Only getting back to you now. I tried various selections of food and cut my choices down to the minimum in order to try and get the beef to appear but it never showed up. It was grass feed rib eye steak that I selected.

Hi, youngj105. Did you select many protein items when you went through the menu planner? Fat items? Did you choose lean meat? According to your answers, I can see if there is a mathematical reason, or if I need to send your issue to the tech support team.

youngj105 11 years ago

This is week 4 of following this eating plan and I am getting to grips with the menu planning. I have figured out how to get it to give me reasonable combinations of food most of the time. However, this week I decided to add in some beef and I selected it in my menu planner but it has not appeared in my menus. I have tried several times with different menus but it is still not being included.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.