Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Be sure to choose familiar foods when going through the Menu Planner application – we have expanded it to include more common items. When choosing recipes, go for the ones with “Classic” or “Homemade” in the title.

bwilhite 11 years ago

Thanks, That makes a lot of sense. I dont seem to be sensitive to wheat but I do tend to over eat. Trying to find a program that works for me is a challenge. Looking over my menu. Not sure this will work for me. Seems real foreign, not sure if I can follow it… I have time to cook some but some of these meals that are auto populated are just strange.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Both points are true to some extent. However, not everyone is sensitive to wheat to the same degree, and following such a diet is not beneficial for everyone. For every one of his followers, there is someone else out there who discovered health benefits of one wheat product or another.

bwilhite 11 years ago

I read Wheat Belly by William Davis MD and it says wheat has been genetically changed and it is appetite stimulating, even sprouted grain. I want to know if he is full of it or is this true?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.