Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
kerchansky 10 years ago

Thank you for your messages Tweety425 and Ossie-sharon. That really has helped as was panicking abit as I tend to go overboard with these sort of things and rush them, which is probably why I keep falling off the diet wagon so often ;(

I’m going to try and cook some of the reciepes so I have stuff to nibble :))

Thanks again guys and big hugs backl

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Kerchansky, and welcome. Whatever you see in the “Snacks” tab of the Menu Planner is what we would recommend for a snack. Yes, that absolutely includes peanut butter (listed as “nut butter”) – preferably “natural” – and sourdough bread – preferably whole grain.

Tweety425 10 years ago

I’m sure the people in charge will tell you exactly what is best! for me & the others who were once very new…. we can tell you, just do your best and dont worry about having everything all at once. It took me well over 6 weeks to finally have everything changed from my old shopping habits to the new.

At first it will feel like a lot of work, and to a point it is – but mostly it is a lot of learning. The more you learn about it the easier it becomes. Peanut butter sounds healthy to me! but maybe with apples or celery & not so much sour dough bread. I love sour dough bread!

Love the dragon picture on your profile! hugs to you

kerchansky 10 years ago

I’ve only yesturday started and so getting all the ingredients to make things is taking a bit of time but I’m not sure whats good to snack on when starting like is peanut butter ok? butter and sour dough bread things like that??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.