Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

They are also higher in minerals, and generally devoid of undesirable additives, in addition to being high in fiber.
SWG products other than breads are also available in health food stores – all recommended.
Interestingly, despite being closer to a whole food than most other “whole grain” products, the taste is actually milder and the texture more delicate.

Brad 11 years ago

I have been eating sprouted Whole grain bread for a while now. It taste really good. You can’t find it everywhere only in certain natural food stores. However speaking from experience I prefer it over other types of bread. I like mine toasted with peanut butter and jam.

Leonard 11 years ago

Hi. =)
I’ve been eating SWG bread in the past and usually I’d find it in healthy food shops. Basically, sprouting is a process that changes grain, and as a result it has lower carbohydrates, less fat and higher protein levels.

April 11 years ago

Ha ha! I was going to guess Single White Gal!

I’ve heard of Sprouted Whole Grain, but know nothing about it. I hope someone can shed some light on this. It’s a food listed on some of the eating plans that I’ve looked at.

Joanne 11 years ago

Star Wars Galaxies.

Haha, just kidding! 😀

I wondered about SWG as well, the other day when I was setting up my menu planner. Apparently it’s short for “Sprouted Whole Grain”.

Paula 11 years ago

What does SWG mean ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.