Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
rones 11 years ago

Is it OK to answer on ones own question? 🙂 Anyway, not getting an answer as quick as I might want, made me think about my question more deeply. It made me realize that I can use the information to analyze my results with what I have been eating and doing. When I do that, I can see what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong, based on my results such as my weight changes and glucose readings, etc. Doing that, as I go forward I believe I will be able to make some personal changes, and I guess that is what it is all about. What do you think? Rones

sandrae 11 years ago

Hi everyone this to me is the down side to this program when you have a question you need a answer sooner than later or not at all e-mail tec guys and see if they can sort it out

JudyGriffith 11 years ago

I hae the same question Also how do we get questions about using the program answered directly? I have posted a few questions with no response

rones 11 years ago

I started on February 2 and have not been doing so well. My question is does The Trim Club Staff read my Progress Reports and Diet Journal Reports and offer personal suggestions and comments? Or, are they there just for my use and review? I am looking for some feedback on what I am doing and how I can get better results. Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions. rones 021213

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.