Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
lovelygirl 11 years ago

I think good juice is homemade with organic fruit and is a world away from commercial brands. If you use the whole of the fruit you get all the goodness from the skins and seeds. It is delicious and a little goes a long way. Even if organic fruit is too expensive you can buy good quality from the market and wash well. Happy juicing.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

That’s fine. 100% pomegranate juice is fantastic, as are 100% berry juices – just remember that 1/2 cup is a fruit exchange, and be sure to get goof fibers elsewhere. Try also eating the whole fruit once in a while because the seeds and skins also have great value.

Kathie Gans 11 years ago

I have read that pomegranite juice can do wonders to lower cholestrol and triglycerides, so I started drinking 100% pomegranite juice from a health food store. It’s pretty expensive, so I only drink about 3 to 4 oz a day with club soda. I know we are supposed to steer clear of artificial sweeteners, but sometimes I put a dash of diet 7up in it just to sweeten it a bit.

wshaas54 11 years ago

I am in the initial phase of weight loss and fitness. I am reading where juices from concentrate aren’t good for you. Is this true? I have been buying cranberry, pomegranite and blueberry juices mixed with other juices in a bottle. What about these? What about the frozen variety?

Lastly, what about the original V-8?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.