Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Mercedes1961. Be sure to change the units setting for your menus – it is the far left function in the toolbar above your finished menu. In general, a cup is 240 ml, though the weights for solids differ depending on the food.

Mercedes1961 9 years ago

I\’ve just completed my first week and have gained weight! I am still struggling with the measurements as I don\’t understand \”cups\”. ( not used in uk) plus the menus are incredibly odd to me.

Mercedes1961 9 years ago

I’ve just completed my first week and have gained weight! I am still struggling with the measurements as I don’t understand “cups”. ( not used in uk) plus the menus are incredibly odd to me.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Dottie. You don’t have to eat anything you don’t like. If you are lifting weights, it may be that you are swapping out muscle for fat, and muscle is much heavier – so the scale won’t move, even if you are getting fitter. How are your clothes fitting? Do you look any different. If there really is no change, I would suggest to be physically active on the days you are not at the gym, even taking walks or doing exercises in front of the TV to get your metabolism going.

DorothyGottfried 9 years ago

I am seventy-three years old. I have been following the trim down club menus for 3 weeks and I have only lost one lb.. every time I eat out I gain a lb. and then in a day or two I’ll lose it. We eat out about once a week. My husband has lost eight lbs.! We have found we don’t care for barley or quinoa or millet and eat brown rice when the recipe calls for one of the before mentioned; which I thought was alright. I do go to the gym to lift weights twice a week. What should I be doing to lose weight? Dottie Gottfried

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.