Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Cayden2014. Yes, and you can see this in your menus. If you are interested in that information by food group, just click on the “Exchange View” button above your menu, and you will see the portion numbers allotted to you. If you would like more information about this, please let me know.

Cayden2014 3 years ago

I need to know if there is a certain amount of food for the day

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, joycesevere16. Your menus look good, an don’t worry about being perfect with them. Slow weight loss is best.
I’m glad to read that you are getting in some great cardio exercise with walking a lot. On way to give your efforts here a boost is by introducing a different type of workout to the mix – one that works different muscles. For example, light weight training and/or pilates/yoga, including something that targets your core (torso, including belly). Do you have access to that sort of thing? You can get ideas from the video clips in our 8-Week Plan (accessible through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page) at the ends of the pages for Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7. If you would like more guidance with this, please let me know.

joycesevere16 3 years ago

Good Day,
are you able to look at my menus, i am heading into week 3 and the meals seem similar enough. I have been walking 10,000 steps per day, with the better together app. I was hoping to see better results, i want to make sure that i am not jeopardizing my goals…I often down have the late night snack, i.e. milk or even ice cream. I try to take in most of my meals, today i didnt do so well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.