Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
nailart 11 years ago

Dear Carol – don’t feel too bad, and don’t let one bad night knock you off course. In my experience it can take at least a month to start losing weight, and sometimes you do gain weight before you start losing. I don’t know how long you have been trying on this diet – but give it until the end of month two before really deciding it is not working for you. I know my body does these tricks to me especially now I am unwell and disabled. I don’t know how the diabetes affects the body’s fat storage but I bet it does. Please, please don’t dislike yourself. You are not your body! I have a LOT of weight to lose myself and have only just started on Trimdown – today is day four. I know that the more I weigh the harder and slower it is going to be for me to get started with losing. I’m with you on this one, please keep on going. I know how frustrated I get with this body of mine lots of the time, but I’m stuck with it! I am learning to like myself irrespective of how I think I look or what I think people think of me. And I am starting out on this diet fully expecting initial weight gain and no loss for at least a month. Hugs from me in the UK. xx

carolscott 11 years ago

I have gained weight instead of loosing. I dislike myself now. I really have tried hard to watch how much I eat, and what I eat. I am also doing my erercise for 20 min.a day, I work out on a gazelle. I ate bad last night. I have diabeties 2 insulin. weigh 210. now want to lose 30 then 20 more. I have speakers on computer no mic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.