Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, drgraden. Hang in there! If you had a less healthy way of eating before starting here, those symptoms may just be your body “detoxifying” itself. Keep in mind that exercise can be a great ally in getting things moving. If you would like more guidance there, please do repost here, and I will get back to you.

drgraden 5 years ago

I ended up losing 1.8 lbs during week one. Perhaps the slower weight loss is due to age – I’m 63.

I had a headache between days 2-7. Today is day 8 and no headache so far. Lots of trips to the bathroom though, especially at night. I thought that might lead to more weight loss – lol. Anyway, heading into week 2…

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, drgraden. The amount of weight change isn’t significant enough to worry – it could even just be normal fluid shifts in the body. Note also that if you have been on restrictive diets in the past, your body may need a bit of time to get used to normal amounts of food again. If you stall for more than a couple of weeks, try reducing the weight in your profile at least 4 lbs from the current weight and regenerating your menus – you will get a bit less food.

Sandals41 5 years ago

Ohhh my! You have to be so discouraged but, I’d hang in and keep following the plan. I joined on Sunday mostly for support in my weight loss effort. (always eat too much and don’t exercise!!) I’m not following the plan because I’m eating a “clean” diet along with keeping track of calories and carbs plus exercising 30 mins each day. Good luck and don’t give up! 🙂

drgraden 5 years ago

Granted, it has only been 1 day, but I didn’t expect to gain .6 lbs after day one of the 8 week program. Is this normal?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.