Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, eveline. Have you tried exercising only in a chilled environment, as in air-conditioned? Exercise is considered important to management, so hopefully keeping cool may help. Additionally, try to minimize your sodium (salt) intake, and favor foods high in potassium (green leafy vegetables, orange fruits and vegetables, potatoes, tomatoes).

eveline44 6 years ago

I have idiopathic oedema and thus advised not to break sweat or prolonged exercise or I retain fluid up to 1 stone per episode takes at least 36 hours to lose. I use power plate for muscle tone anyone help.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, DHahn. I am forwarding your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

DHahn 6 years ago

The graph has come back but is grossly incorrect showing all of my previous weights just over 100lbs. and that would be nice but it’s not accurate.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Phyllis and DHahn. I have forwarded your issues to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

phyllis1988 6 years ago

Mine did not show for last week or this week?

DHahn 6 years ago

I went to the progress meter to enter my weekly weight and it said it updated but there is nothing showing, not even my past entries. What has happened?

sidikiti 7 years ago

I thank you for responding. sidikiti

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Sidikiti. Everyone is different, but generally up to three week (especially if you have been on restrictive diets in the past).

sidikiti 7 years ago

How long does it take for the scale to start its gradual decline? Thank you. sidikiti

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.