Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, moptop55. A couple of questions:
1. Did you adjust your new weight in your profile? This will affect your menus, as they are tailored to your weight.
2. Do you regularly have your thyroid values checked and your medication adjusted accordingly? This can indeed make a big difference.
3. Assuming you have done everything in 1&2, and you are truly plateauing, you may find some help through adjusting physical activity – either increasing it if you can, or switching out different types of exercise to work new muscles. You can also try adding in brief (30 seconds or more) bursts of higher intensity exercise into your regular regimen – for example, jogging during your walk, slowing back down, jogging, then continuing your walk; or using the include on a treadmill intermittently.

moptop55 10 years ago

My husband and I have been doing the TDC for about a month and a half and lost weight the first couple of weeks but the last 2 to 3 weeks we have lost very little or no weight even though we follow the menus fully at 85 percent healthy and do exercise moderately. I take thyroid med and do not know if that is making it hard to loose or do we need to tweek our menus more?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.