Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Kjartist38 5 years ago

Thanks for the helpful motivation.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Kjartist38. It’s great to read that you’re taking such great steps. Note that at this stage, the scale might not be the best indicator of your progress. You’re swapping fat for muscle, and muscle is heavier than fat – so for now, pay more attention to how you’re looking and feeling, and how your clothes are fitting. Every three weeks or so, change your exercise routine to work different muscles, to prevent them from burning fat.
It is also advisable to ask your health care provider about your thyroid health, as this can impact weight loss and is easy to manage.
If none of these match your situation, please do repost here, and I would be happy to troubleshoot with you.

Kjartist38 5 years ago

Hi. I feel very discouraged this week. I lost 2 pounds week 1 and .5 this week. I am almost perfect in my eating with only one minor cheat. I exercise every day, increasing each day. I am even taking DeActivate that was recommended in an email from TDC. I don’t get it! I read of wonderful weight loss and I am struggling. What else can I do?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.