Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, memba. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

memba 2 years ago

How do I get the next week’s menu and shopping list?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Bernhart96. If you prefer to use simple foods without a lot of preparation, I recommend that you use our meal ideas. To access these, click on the edit tool (a pencil icon) to the right of any recipe, scroll to end of the list of alternatives in the pop-up list, and select the “ideas” option.

Bernhart96 2 years ago

Most of these are unrealistic foods. Part of what brought me here was inexpensive and not time consuming prep. I don’t buy seafood or eat a lot of the foods that are provided. This is a disappointment that I just spent money one.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Thislife. Click on the “Exchange View” button above your menu to see your exchanges, which each translate to the following approximate nutritional values:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein (80 calories)
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat (75 calories)
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat (45 calories)
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates (60 calories)
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein (25-40 calories)
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat (125 calories)
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat (25 calories)

Thislife 2 years ago

How do see how many calories etc are in my plan?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, memba. I have sent your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

memba 2 years ago

How can I get the grocery list to populate? When I press “Print this list” there is nothing there.

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, JamaicaBound9. The change took – your current menu doesn’t feature breakfast, but rather just lunch and dinner with a snack in between.

JamaicaBound9 2 years ago

I’ve just joined the plan this morning. I would like to change to intermediate fasting-skipping breakfast. I made the change in my profile but I’m still seeing three meals. How do I proceed?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Solace05. The menus are made for you, but you do need to click on a couple of buttons to make this happen. First, click on “My Menus” on the home page, then on the plus sign button. You then have the choice to get automatic menus, or to go through a personalization process so you can get menus that suit you best.

Solace05 3 years ago

I thought menu plan was already made out for me

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Tlopez827. You can do it that way, or you can select specific foods to go into each meal. To do that, click on the edit icon on the right side of each meal header, then make your choices from the master list. You will be guided by a pattern calculated according to your nutritional needs.

Tlopez827 4 years ago

I thought you selected foods, and then the menu was created. Do I have to use the existing menu and physically edit each food I don’t want?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, MartineClark. That’s great! You can plan out the next week simply by clicking on the “New Menu” icon in the toolbar above your current menu, and use that. You can always go back to the previous menu by using the “Menu History” tool.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.